Register Today and Save $50 – Get the 6-Week Course & Coaching Program for Only $247!
If you enroll by midnight Eastern time on Sunday, January 31st, you’ll receive…
- Special bonus content: Lifetime access to the 7-Day CalmSpace training, including all seven 5-minute recorded classes you can download as podcasts, an eBook of complete transcripts and action guides, plus a guided meditation to access the Safe Harbor Within.
- All 6 weeks of the Inner Peace Blueprint course and coaching program, with weekly audio training, daily lessons, reflective exercises and more.
- Unlimited email support from a trained coach who will be assigned to you throughout the program.
- Weekly group coaching calls with Meg and Jennie.
- A private Facebook group where you can get quick questions answered directly by Meg, and receive support from your fellow participants.
- Lifetime access to all the materials in the course.
- All of this for only $247! That’s $50 off the regular price of $297. If you prefer, you can pay in 3 monthly installments of $90 each.
Will you ever feel calm and empowered again?
You may feel like you’re living from crisis to crisis.
Work shake-ups. Unstable finances. Family drama. Relationships socially distanced. And your health is an even bigger concern than it was before the pandemic hit.
You try to cope with the overwhelming pressure, hoping for some kind of relief, but the end result is always the same. You’re wound up as tight as a spring. Ready to lash out or dissolve into tears at the slightest provocation. Until finally you crumble or just lose it.
You’re exhausted and demoralized.
You’ve tried everything from stress-management to meditation.
And you’ve read every self-help book you could get your hands on.
Even mindfulness only took you so far.
You can feel calm and capable, in spite of the enormous stress you are under.
A few simple changes—backed by neuroscience—can restore your access to inner peace, no matter what is happening.
What clients say about the program
“Right from the start this course had a profound impact on me. Since I’m in my 60’s, my years of over-functioning, chronic stress and the reality of “issues go to tissues” has recently come center stage. Meg shines a light on the mental and emotional habits that keep us locked in stress, and she provides gentle and simple guidance on how to shift patterns that are destroying our joy in living. There’s an impressive amount of depth and wisdom in this program. I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for a way to respond to life’s challenges with ease, authenticity, and inner peace.“
“I have a really high-stress job, and before I took the course, I would react to stress by getting anxious and angry. This course has helped me calm down and make much better choices. I feel more grounded and able to stay present, even when things get crazy.
Learning the techniques has helped me be calmer overall. And I’m so grateful for the deeper understanding of how my mind and emotions work against me. Now I have much more effective ways to solve my problems instead of making matters worse.
I really love how pragmatic and down to earth the principles are. I also love the emphasis on self-awareness and self-responsibility, plus the really excellent group calls and materials! If you want a calmer, wiser and more meaningful life, this is the program for you.“
“Every step of the way, Meg celebrates your willingness to change and encourages compassion and gentleness when old patterns emerge. She reminds us that reprogramming long-standing behavior takes persistent effort. These principles help me to get honest about what isn’t working in my life. I can now trust my decisions because they’re anchored in authenticity. I’m on the path to inner peace, and the tools that keep me on that path are always right here—deep within me.“
“Your program has proven to be a great help to me. The steps are simple, yet powerful. The tools are always available to me, anytime and anyplace. With it comes a greater level of calm and ease, even in the most stressful situations. Roiling anxiety can be replaced by presence and peace of mind!“
“I am a survivor of domestic & sex abuse and suffer from PTSD, anxiety, depression, low self worth. All these past years of abuse have been my biggest issues that created so much stress for me. I recommend this program to anyone who needs to learn how to not react or take others words/actions personally. I learned how to focus on what is most important, our well-being: mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically. Finding one’s voice, advocating for oneself and remembering what is most important. Me, Myself & I in a healthy way!
The course materials were great. I also liked being able to print the daily lessons so that I could read them, highlight and mark information to help me. Listening to Meg’s audios felt like I was having one-on-one teaching with her.”
“This course caused me to prioritize setting aside time for personal growth and for breathing. It sounds simple, but I don’t normally make much time for either!
This course helps you learn tools that can uncover your automated responses to stressful situations and practice healthier habits. You’ll be given insights about human behavior and behavioral change. You’ll be supported and held accountable.”
I’m Meg Coyle, Founder of One Body Inc.
I understand the mounting challenges we face as women. The principles and tools I teach were distilled from all that I learned while transforming my own life from a pressure cooker of distress and tension, to a peaceful, fulfilling life.
For more than 30 years, I have been a teacher and mentor to women who are searching for an awareness-based solution to address the chronic stress that is devastating their peace and confidence.
How we get results that other programs can’t:
- This program is designed specifically for women who are looking for a solution that’s based on self-awareness and behavioral change.
- My system provides all of the scientifically-proven benefits of mindfulness with greater simplicity and ease.
- It’s integrated with the way you live your life. You don’t need to add one more thing to your already packed schedule. You don’t need to be a “good” meditator or have a mindfulness practice.
- It doesn’t require you to engage in lengthy internal inquiries about your thoughts and beliefs.
- It’s a system that meets you right where you are. You definitely don’t need to achieve a transcendent state in order to be peaceful!
- No matter when or where a crisis hits or how long it’s been grinding on, you will finally be equipped with a reliable way to intervene on stress and restore calm.
Inner peace and a connection to the wisdom within you, accessible for a lifetime.
- 6-weeks of implementation, support and accountability.
- You’ll learn simple inner peace practices and tools, designed to be used anytime, anywhere, while you’re doing whatever you’re doing.
- My coaches and I help you set realistic goals in a step-by-step process that changes the way you deal with stress and emotional triggers.
- We coach you every step of the way while you implement the simple steps in the system.
- You take the training in the privacy of your own home at a pace that makes sense, no matter how busy you are or how chaotic your life has become.
- We know you’re already smart enough, strong enough, and completely capable of adopting the small, incremental changes we’ll be asking you to make.
- We believe you can transform your old destructive habits and readily embrace new, empowering ones that establish a robust, dependable connection to inner wisdom and peace of mind.
Here’s how the program unfolds:
When you enroll, you’ll get instant access to 3 audios. In these recordings, I’ll welcome you to the program, review the basics of the Practice, and explain why it works so effectively to calm you down. Then, on February 7th, you’ll start the formal program.
Audio Training: On Sundays, you’ll get access to a 10-minute audio from me that gets you oriented for the coming week.
Daily Study: You’ll start Monday through Wednesday with a ten-minute read that includes information, guidance and inspiration…delivered directly to your inbox. On Thursday, I’ll send you a reflective exercise to help you integrate what you’re learning.
Weekly Group Coaching Call: On Fridays, you’ll hop on a group call with my lead coach, Jennie Marlow. Jennie was my coach and mentor for many years, and I know you’ll enjoy her warmth and deep insight. In these group calls, you’ll engage in a discussion with Jennie who will give you clear advice about the best way to tackle any obstacles you have to implementing what you’re learning.
If you can’t attend, no worries. Email your questions to Jennie, and she’ll answer them during the conference so you can listen to them later in the recording, at your convenience.
And there’s more!
Unlimited Email Support: When you enroll, you’ll get a trained coach who is assigned to you for the entire period. You can get email support from her at any time during the program! Just login, hit the EMAIL MY COACH button, and send her a message. She’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
Q&A Video Library: You’ll also have access to my Q&A video library that I add to all the time. In it, you’ll find answers to common questions and get my advice for dealing with problems that may come up as you progress through the system.
Private Facebook Group: You will also be invited to join our private Facebook group where you can ask me questions and get my personal feedback. The group is limited to your fellow program participants, so it’s a great way to connect to other women who share your struggles and your vision for a more peaceful, joyful life.
Is the Inner Peace Blueprint™ right for you?
There are only two qualifications you really need to join me — the desire to make lasting change and a willingness to let go of what isn’t working for you.
So, if you do still have questions, I want to be sure they get answered…
Q: When will the program start?
A: The Inner Peace Blueprint™ program runs for six weeks, beginning on Sunday, February 7th and ending on Saturday, March 20th.
Q: How is the program structured?
When you register, you’ll be given instant access to two Prework audio classes to get you started right away.
Once the program starts, you’ll get access to a new audio every Sunday, where I introduce you to the coming week’s material.
Monday through Wednesday, you’ll receive a written lesson in your email inbox. My team and I worked really hard to make sure these lessons are thought-provoking and dense with information, but take no more than 20 minutes to read.
On Thursday, you’ll receive a reflective exercise to help you go deeper and integrate what you’re learning. Then on Fridays, you’ll be invited to hop on a group coaching call with me and my lead coach, Jennie Marlow. These coaching calls are truly invaluable.
Q: What if I skip a day?
A: Of course, I recommend that you read every day’s lesson the day you receive it, and that you avoid skipping lessons.
But I’m also a realist, and I know how life can get. This is the reason we made sure you can listen to the recordings and read the daily lessons in less than 20 minutes. No matter how crazy things get, I hope you can spare 20 minutes to take good care of yourself. And if you do miss a day, you will be able to catch up quickly.
Q: Who will be participating?
A: Other women just like you: smart, aware women who are stressed out and overwhelmed. They may have tried just about everything at this point and feel very discouraged. They know they can’t change their lives without changing the way they cope with stress, and they understand that a lasting solution has to help them master the “inner game” first.
Q: What can I expect to learn?
A: First, I’ll teach you the fundamental formula for calming your nervous system when you’re under stress. You’ll learn how to respond to challenges in a way that frees your innate ability to make self-empowering choices when you’re under pressure. You’ll also learn how to handle a big crisis and restore yourself to balance in just about any situation.
Then I’ll show you how to stop destructive habit patterns dead in their tracks and access inner peace with confidence.
You’ll discover a reliable method for seeing your best choices clearly, even when you’re immersed in emotional pain. You’ll learn how to keep your emotional reactions from distorting your perception and negatively influencing your choices.
And finally, I’ll demonstrate a proven principle that leads to peace and satisfaction, and how it underpins your success, regardless of your circumstances or the level of stress you’re under.
You’ll get six weeks of audio classes and written lessons, plus unlimited email coaching from one of my trained coaches, all of whom have been through real crises and have come through them using the tools in the Blueprint. You’ll be able to attend weekly group coaching calls with me and my lead coach Jennie Marlow, and join a private Facebook group where you can ask me quick questions and get my feedback.
For less than the price of a day at the spa you can put your life on a whole new trajectory!
You can have access to the audios, written lessons, group coaching calls and unlimited email support so you can open the door to the inner peace you long for in your heart.
And to show you just how confident I am that the Inner Peace Blueprint™ will work for you…
I’m offering you a double-your-money-back guarantee!
You might be asking yourself what the catch is? Actually there are three of them:
- I need you to commit to keeping up with the schedule. I know life has a way of intervening, but I’m asking you not to let things slip for more than a day or two, and that you get back on track quickly. Remember, I’ve kept your time investment to a minimum, so it shouldn’t be all that difficult to catch up if you fall behind.
- I want your full participation. I’m asking you to review the pre-work audios before we start the program. When we start, listen to the weekly audio and check your email daily during the week to get that day’s material. And if you get stuck or have any questions, reach out to your coach and get her input and advice. I also want you to attend each week’s group coaching call.
- You’ll need to ask for help. If you’re having trouble, I want you to reach out to your coach, ask for her help, and implement her suggestions.
If you do all of this and you still can’t make the Inner Peace Blueprint™ work for you, we’ll provide you with extra coaching to make sure you get what you need to fully implement the Blueprint.
Then, if we have all made our best effort and it still doesn’t work for you, I’ll refund double what you paid for the course. Just be sure to request additional coaching within 60 days of purchasing the program.
No matter how crazy and painful your life has become, with the Inner Peace Blueprint™ there’s finally a way forward.